- 100% Cotton
- ♥Our Wraps are especially designed for chemo patients who want the look and functionality of a tube head wrap, without the extra effort to style it. You can easily tuck ends under for a slouchy beanie look or wear as-is like a kerchief scarf. Stretches to fit most head sizes. Can be worn over or behind the ears. All seams are finished throughout. Made with EZ-Tear clothing labels for comfort. Just slip it on and off you go!
- ♥Made with lightweight, soft and breathable, moisture wicking fabric. Super soft & stretchy!
- ♥Hand Wash or Machine Wash, Cold, Gentle Cycle. Dry Flat or Hang to Dry. Do Not Bleach. Iron when needed
- ♥Part of our new wrap is simple, effortless and affordable, without sacrificing quality. Our Head Wrap was designed for women undergoing hair loss due to chemotherapy treatments, Alopecia or other medically related hair loss. It is made specifically to be worn by women who have little to no hair. Can also be worn with halo wigs, with bangs or over a full wig. It's a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs.
- ♥Fashion Scarf , a trusted provider of head covers by cancer centers, wig shops, mastectomy boutiques and hospitals. We offer a full selection of casual and dressy, chic cancer headwear including chemo hats and scarves, turbans, beanies, sleep caps, cloche hats, headwraps and other chemo scarfs. Add a little comfort to your day with ChemoFashionScarf Headwear. Pretty chemo gifts for women cancer patients.
8 other products in the same category: